Monday, August 17, 2009

A Few of my Favourite Things




Favourite colour: Midnight blue

Favourite thing to touch: Baby skin

Favourite smell: Spicy food/ onions cooking

Favourite sound: Natural running water


Favourite taste: uummm...most anything I'm not allowed to actually eat!

Favourite animal: horse

Favourite book as a child: Enid Blyton , Mary Grant Bruce Billabong series

Favourite book as an adult: Trusting God - Even when Life Hurts. Jerry Bridges

Favourite place: My childhood home (pictured above)

Favourite country: Australia. Fortunately as I have never been to any other. I'm sure they are great!


Favourite flower: Carnations

Favourite Material Possession: My Engagement ring

Favourite number: 8

Favourite hobby: Family History Album Projects

Favourite verse of Scripture: Many/ All! I do love Ephesians 1 - 10 also and Psalm 143: 7-12

Thanks for the encouragement to do this post Jeanne. I left out the topics which I didn't have favourites.

2 comments:

  1. Linked you, Ruby!!

    Also made a note of your favourite book. I don't know this one, but I'll look out for it.

    I love onions cooking too.

    Doing this was fun, I think. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite posts :-) Those are delightful things to know about you, half the world away.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.