Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bringing up 200!


Jillian from Homeschooling4Christ has bestowed this loyalty award on me, and I thank her from the bottom of my ♥. "This award is to be passed on to those who faithfully follow my blog, giving encouragement and forming friendships that help us to build one another up in the Lord. Thank you to all my blogging friends who take the time to leave comments so that I don't feel as if I am just "talking" to myself. "

I do really appreciate the comments and feed back I have had from so many new friends in this blogging world!

Since I joined the Aussie Homeschool Bloggers I have enjoyed getting to "know" a number of special ladies. Just like my local home school community, we are a very diverse group so far as beliefs, families and educational styles but seem to have so much in common also.

I also have loved making friends in far away places, through various avenues especially ones I've met through dialogue on the Puritan Board.

So. without naming names, I would like to bestow the award on all and any of my readers who pop by. This post is notable in that it is my 200th since I began blogging! A milestone...but perhaps one I should not be proud of? too much blogging makes Ruby a dull girl!

Thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Ruby...how do you get that reward on to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bestowing the Loyalty Award to us on "Bringing Up 200". Ruby, do you follow 200 blogs or have you posted 200 times?

    Homeschooling4Christ, I love your hymns for speeding limits and your idea to give a loyalty award to your blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is always so encouraging! you deserve the award Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 200 posts and on the award! Too much blogging .... surely there's no such thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,
    I saved the pic *right click on the picture and go to save. It will save in your pics)and copied and pasted the first bit of text from Jillian's blog.

    NewKiddontheBlogg. I do follow quite a few blogs - not even 30 though! It is my 200th post on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruby,
    Congratulations on your 200th post!
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 200th blog post! Keep lifting up the Lord and encouraging us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 200th blog post! I wish I could post a dancing banana :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.