1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD:
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving,
and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3 For the LORD is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
4In his hand are the deep places of the earth:
the strength of the hills is his also.
5 The sea is his, and he made it:
and his hands formed the dry land.
6 O come, let us worship and bow down:
let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
7 For he is our God;
and we are the people of his pasture,
and the sheep of his hand.
Today if ye will hear his voice,
the strength of the hills is his also.
5 The sea is his, and he made it:
and his hands formed the dry land.
6 O come, let us worship and bow down:
let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
7 For he is our God;
and we are the people of his pasture,
and the sheep of his hand.
Today if ye will hear his voice,
8 harden not your heart, as in the provocation,
and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9when your fathers tempted me,
proved me, and saw my work.
10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation,
and said, It is a people that do err in their heart,
and they have not known my ways:
11 unto whom I sware in my wrath
that they should not enter into my rest.
and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9when your fathers tempted me,
proved me, and saw my work.
10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation,
and said, It is a people that do err in their heart,
and they have not known my ways:
11 unto whom I sware in my wrath
that they should not enter into my rest.
Hi, Ruby,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift God has given us in His Word. Thank you for sharing Psalm 95 today.
My pleasure Darcy Lee! It is after 11 pm Saturday here so I am turning in and looking forward to the Lord's Day.
ReplyDeletePsalm 95 is a beautiful Psalm of worship and adoration.
Hi Ruby,
ReplyDeleteI love the psalms - I am nearly finished reading them in my quiet time each morning, but that's not so bad - I love Proverbs, too.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><