Monday, February 8, 2010

Why Can't I Post?

Is anyone experiencing trouble with Blogger at the moment?
I posted yesterday, and the post comes up as published. You can read it through the reader, but it is not publishing on my blog. I have attempted several others and keep getting a message that the attempt has failed, please try later! Any one else? any suggestions?
Oh, I see it is also saying that autosve has faithed.

Okay, after fiddling and getting nowhere, my blog problem seems to have righted itse;f. Oh, it's a good thing I didn't get to frazzled over it all!!! Ho he ha ha!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't had trouble in the last little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, this has never happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! Obviously you can read the p ost but can you see it at the top of my blog with the previous blogs below or just when it is clicked on throgh the reader? the problem seems to be on the publishing date and saving. The date comes wrongly and won't save or publish at all now. My Jewelry Box which is on the same dash board publishes just as normal. Oh I am useless at this type of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruby,
    I'm glad that the problem has fixed itself. :)

    I have an award waiting for you on my blog:
    http://footprintsdiary.com/awards/sunshine-award-from-shakira/
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know, I can't help you fix the problem, but I can tell you that while I can read your post when I open your blog, I am not getting your updates in my blogrolls. Maybe it is a glitch that will iron itself out. Otherwise...ask Dee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. I picked that up a couple of days ago, too. Quite a few posts had been published and the blogroll was as per before the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.