Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Test

What's Happening???
First I can compose but not post,
Then posts disappeared.
Now my composition page has partly disappeared and half of the widgets and links in the sidebar, ARGG!!! They have totally disappeared from the settings page!
Stay tuned. Moving is a possibility...

Edit

I tried another spot where I post sometimes and the posting layout has the same problem. No dodads at the top. No preview etc.
Surely it can't just be me? Unless my computer is actually gobbling them up?

12 comments:

  1. It's all becaue Facebook also decided to change!Maybe google and FB are working together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not having any problems, but I'm not hooked up with face book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is looking as beautiful as ever, Ruby dear!

    The BlogFrog wouldn't let me comment a couple of days ago. Perhaps it was having a problem this morning, not you. Do try again - if only to make you feel better. Besides, I'd like to read what you were going to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks fine from my viewpoint too Ruby - so I am sorry that I am no help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all ♥ I am gob smacked this morning! All the side bar dooveies are bck. Not just in the sidebar but in the layout. It seems amazing to me that they were totally gone and now here! Posting page is back to normal. the only weird thing left is the post I did yesterday is there, on an earlier date which would have been when I drafted it first. And only part of it. I will attmept to get the whole post up again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, here too. Everything is perfect. I hope you get things worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I take that back. I cannot view your "My Golden Childhood XV. It came through on my followers dealy thing but when I click on it to read it it says page not found. Bummer, I love reading about these memories. I will try later and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, That was the post which was involved in all the glitching! Must have been the outragous 70s clothes that sent it into a tail spin. It has mostly diappeared now so I will need to repost that one....soon!

    Interestingly, Face Book had a face lift and Gmail I see had some surgery last night too. Perhaps that affected it? Why me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruby,
    I shall be waiting to see your "My Golden Childhood XV" post, too. It came through into my reader, but it wouldn't load. :(

    I'm glad that things seem to have sorted themselves out. :D

    Have a wonderful week, my friend,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby, I can see everything as usual every time I visit: so I wonder if somehow it isn't an issue with your browser or something? It sounds very frustrating -- I so *un-enjoy* having to deal with computer troubles myself. I hope it gets straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruby,
    Sorry that you are still having computer troubles.
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying time with family and a regular routine with school.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.