Friday, February 5, 2010

A Childhood Nickname!






T.H.R.

This picture above was the clue to my childhood nickname given by the carpenters working on my sister's house which I challenged readers to guess on Tuesday. Fortunately, when the house was finished the nick name was too, though my B.I.L did remind me of it ~ often!





The letters stand for
Twenty-four Hour Radio!


Thank you for all your sweet suggestions.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Might make me giggle and sing for 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    Just to let you know that as a big grown up girl, I would love to be known as The Happy Regaler!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby,
    ROFL - so sweet!

    I would never have guessed it, either.

    Have a great weekend,
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.