Monday, February 15, 2010

Communion Meditation



Jesus, my Prophet, my Priest and my King.
Lord, you are my everything.
My teacher by your Word and Spirit,
Open my heart that I might hear it.
My intercessor in Melchizedek's line,
Who satisfies justice divine.
Sovereign who rules me and defends,
The One on whom my life depends.
Redeemer, Savior of my soul,
Lord, keep me safely in your fold.
I bow before you brokenly,
For you my every sin can see.
Create a clean heart Lord in me,
Fill me with your Spirit free.
Then will my soul rejoice and sing,
Jesus, my Prophet, Priest and King.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    What a beautiful Communion poem! I love the way that you made the different names of Jesus in boldened colour. :)

    Have a wonderful week,
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special poem for our Prophet, Priest and King.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, doctrinally rich, poem. Thanks for posting it.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.