Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Golden Childhood

Hmm.. The post which has been at the centre of all my blogging glitches is below. I don't know why, after it posted two or three times in draft form and showed up in readers and links but now when I am posting it for real it is not! Go on down and check it out!

6 comments:

  1. This post is showing on my blog okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could read that missing post by clicking "older post" below here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby,
    I presume that you mean on the LinkWithin links, but all that I can see is:
    My Golden Childhood VII,My Golden Childhood IX and My Golden Childhood XIV. :P

    Could you please post a link to it, for I would dearly love to read it? Thank you.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually meant on Mummas Place and it is actually there this time! but it didn't show up for anyone to know that and I posted the above. It is the next post down if you look at the whole blog :-)
    Here's the link anyways!
    http://mummasplace.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-golden-childhood.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Australia has an Olympic Contender--I think he did pretty well, also! I can see why most Aussies aren't into the WINTEr Olympics! Nice pics of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jena,
    In fact I think we have won a Silver and a Gold thus far!!! Not bad for a sunburnt country, eh?!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.