Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cinquain

Beyond Blue Stockings posted on the cinquain form of poetry and asked for some examples. This is not my style of poetry but never one to shirk a challenge, here is my feeble attempt. Pop over and join in. (I have posted this beautiful sunset photograph before. It is taken just out of town and I love the look and feel of it with the wind mill and power pole.)





Sunset


glorious, painted


glowing, inspiring, magnifying


declaring the glory of God


Creation

10 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Ruby!

    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Ruby. Happily Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!

    Amanda, I am going with a doggy name/theme for your new blog, given the clues you put on BB's blog. Can't wait till yu post again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Ruby. Happily Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If poeple can't comment on your blog Ruby, maybe there is a script conflict which is preventing them. Sometimes, the quick way round it is for them to use another browser. Not ideal but a quick fix until it is resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here I am trying out Susan's advice. This is my Safari attempt, and will go with the anonymous thing... but it's really me, Ruby!

    BB x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for Susan!! (What would we do without you?)

    It told me first that my request could not be processed, but after trying again, here I am.

    Pity I can't think of something profound to say, now that I'm finally admitted :)

    Thanks for playing my game, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a "feeble attempt", your poem was inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruby,
    What a beautiful cinquain - well done! :D

    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.