Thursday, February 25, 2010

Summer Delights




It's Thursday, 10.30am and we are enjoying our Morning Tea break. I thought I would share these last delicious slivers of mango with you!
Especially those of you in colder places who might be craving some tropical fruit. This is a delicious Bowen Special. We don't have a tree ourselves, but we never buy mangoes as they are so plentiful in gardens here.
JJ brought this one over the other night when she came for tea and it is absolutely delicious! Cold, sweet mmmmmmm...........

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks fantastic! We're eating peaches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have strawberries here in Florida now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo that looks so good! I love mango!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look delicious! I can't imagine being able to pick them from a tree. Anything fresh certainly tastes better, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum...shaping up to a lovely virtual fruit salad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruby,
    Oh, YUMMY! Mangoes are soooo expensive down here, and they don't taste the same as they do in Queensland. Lucky you!

    Have a wonderful week,
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, one of my favorite fruits. Right now they are in our grocery stores and I try to grab a few whenever I get to town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh! Looks so yummy! I can hardly wait for summer fruits. It would be wonderful to have mangos grow in yards! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.