Thursday, December 3, 2009

Introducing MamaArcher


MamaArcher is celebrating her 1,000th blog post!
Wow, that's some sort of achievement!
.
This lovely Alaskan mama was one of the early blogs which I began to read when I first ventured into the world of blogs. MamaArcher, so named for her convictions concerning Psalm 127, posts on many and varied subjects and ideas.
.
She is a Christian of Reformed persuasion, a Pastor's wife and mother of nine.
I enjoy her blog because she has a great mix of theology, home schooling, large family and motherly posts and very down to earth and thought provoking deeper topics.
.
Pop over and check out her blog. You will be amazed at the sweet face of a sixteen year old which is the pic of this blog's author, who by all reckoning must be quite a few years older. Must be the cold weather, eh, Kristine. Here in Australia one tends to shrivel in the intense sunlight.
MamaArcher is hosting a great looking Give Away in celebration of this momentous occasion as well, so read her post and join in.

2 comments:

  1. I am honored that you think I look so young. You are so sweet, and yes, I am much older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby,
    I'm off to see her blog, now, thank you. :D

    Have a great week,
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.