Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Blue One!

Praise ye the Lord, O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever!
Psalm 106:1
***
.
I am very thankful to God this morning for the quick and safe arrival of my daughter's baby about two hours ago! Another grandson - thankyou Lord.
We have been up since 2.30 but her little toddler, whom we are minding , has gone back to sleep, and it's a little early here (6am) to be ringing around. So I'll blog it instead! :-) I will head back up to the hospital later this morning and hopefully have some pictures and details later today.

12 comments:

  1. Hooray!

    Congratulations Ruby, what an exciting time for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ruby, to you and to your family! How precious children are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and your daughter, Ruby! How exciting for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! I had been watching the meter here, but forgot to lately.Can't wait for you to post pictures.

    Ringing around must mean calling around down under!

    Carol
    Florida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruby,
    What a precious gift - a new baby boy. Congratulations to you and your family! :D

    What a blessing! I shall keep watching for names, size etc.

    Have a great weekend,
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  6. *So* happy with you Ruby; that's fantastic :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Isn't it fun to be a Gramma and still a Mommy? I am so happy for you! May the Lord bless you with extra wisdom that you will need as souls are added into your life and your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear it was a quick and safe delivery.

    Congratulations to your daughter & family, and to the grandparents and uncles too.

    A baby is always a special gift, but there's something a little more special about a baby boy at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! How precious for you to have another grandchild to love and cuddle. Enjoy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice of Baby to wait until school term was completed!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Bethany,
    I thought so too! We have many weeks to look forward to seeing them and my other daughter and son.
    I hope to take the litle fellow from time to time and give my daughter some time with her baby alone. As you know toddlers can be so helpful! She will have her hands full.
    But I do not need to tell you that. You are living it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.