We enjoyed rain here in Caloundra as well. I love lying in bed, listening to the sound of the rain on our roof during the night. Why is that relaxing I wonder?
Amy, There truly is something special about the drumming of rain on the roof. Perhaps it's because we live in such a hot, dry place. If I were living somewhere like England, the constant sound of it might make me crazy!
Carol, Yes we do. It was spittin' here last night! That just means the rain is very light. If it's pouring, bucketing or pelting then it's heavy. Gotta love Aussie speak!
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Yes, Praise God!
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed rain here in Caloundra as well. I love lying in bed, listening to the sound of the rain on our roof during the night. Why is that relaxing I wonder?
Wonderful news! Praise God!
ReplyDeleteGlad it rained. Do they still say in Australia "it's spittin' outside" when it rains?
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! So happy for the answer to prayer.
ReplyDeleteAmy,
ReplyDeleteThere truly is something special about the drumming of rain on the roof. Perhaps it's because we live in such a hot, dry place. If I were living somewhere like England, the constant sound of it might make me crazy!
Carol,
Yes we do. It was spittin' here last night! That just means the rain is very light. If it's pouring, bucketing or pelting then it's heavy. Gotta love Aussie speak!
Hi Ruby,
ReplyDeletePraise God for answered prayer!
Blessings,
Jillian
<><
Wonderful news! Praise the Lord.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the Lord has answered your prayers for rain!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWish I could send you some of ours. The wet season is definitely upon us.
ReplyDeleteJulie