I posted on your other blog, too. I also homeschool. My blog has a lot about homeschooling in it. I know you came by, but did you have a chance to read my homeschooling posts? I have 1 son 8 years old and am also involved in a homeschool group. We have MNO almost every onth. It's nice to get to gether without the kids sometimes!
Hello Ruby, Thank you for visiting my bead blog party. I sure do admire parents who homeschool their children. I do not have the patience to do so. I want my child to love me and I want to continue to love my child so I don't think homeschooling would be advisable for us. lol. She is also autistic and I really don't have the training to teach her. Happy Blog party. Brenda
Hi Ruby! We sure appreciate you visiting our blog, http://thenarrowgateinvites.blogspot.com during the Ultimate Blog party.
Guess what? You won the book giveaway. If you send us your mailing address, we'll get the book to you. You can e mail us your address to jarduini@faithwriters.net.
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
I posted on your other blog, too. I also homeschool. My blog has a lot about homeschooling in it. I know you came by, but did you have a chance to read my homeschooling posts? I have 1 son 8 years old and am also involved in a homeschool group. We have MNO almost every onth. It's nice to get to gether without the kids sometimes!
ReplyDeleteHello Ruby,
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my bead blog party. I sure do admire parents who homeschool their children. I do not have the patience to do so. I want my child to love me and I want to continue to love my child so I don't think homeschooling would be advisable for us. lol. She is also autistic and I really don't have the training to teach her. Happy Blog party. Brenda
Hi Ruby! We sure appreciate you visiting our blog, http://thenarrowgateinvites.blogspot.com during the Ultimate Blog party.
ReplyDeleteGuess what? You won the book giveaway. If you send us your mailing address, we'll get the book to you. You can e mail us your address to jarduini@faithwriters.net.
Congratulations!