Sunday, March 8, 2009

Psalm 73
Nevertheless, continually,
Oh Lord, I am with thee:
thou dost me hold by my right hand,
and still upholdest me.
Thou, with thy council, while I live,
wilt me conduct and guide;
and to thy glory afterward
receive me to abide.
Whom have I in the heavens high
but thee, O Lord, alone?
And in the earth whom I desire
besides thee there is none.
My flesh and heart doth faint and fail,
but God doth fail me never:
for of my heart God is the strength
and portion for ever.
For, lo, they that are far from thee
for ever perish shall;
Them that a whoring from thee go
thou hast destroyed all.
But surely it is good for me
That I draw near to God;
In God I trust that all thy works
I may declare abroad.
Psalm 73: 23-28 (Scottish Metrical Version)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.