Monday, March 23, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party

This is a novel idea for this newish blogger but it looks like fun!
For anyone calling in on my blog through the party - WELCOME!

I am a stay at home wife and mother of four, with two young grandsons. I am a christian, and home schooling the two sons still living at home, with two adult daughters who have also been home schooled. I love all things to do with our christian walk, education, Australian history and poetry, sometime scrap booker, Family is my big love and interest, including family history and heritage which I have dabbled into but plan to more as time allows.
Friends and the wider circle of our church and local community are next priority. I am very involved with the local home school support group.

If you are not familiar with Australia, click on some of my pictures in the side bar to see the wonder of Down Under. Please leave me a comment so I know you've stopped by.

Looking forward to checking out lots of blogs in return!

Ruby

Click here to find out how to be involved in the Ultimate Blog Party .

12 comments:

  1. Cutting down o blogging time during the Ultimate Blog Party is definitely a challenge! Good luck to you. :o)
    Blessings,
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog - I am always happy to 'meet' other Aussie bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ruby, so glad I found your blog! If you have time, feel free to check out my blog at http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com. I have a book giveaway for one North American winner. I'm also part of a team blog with the same book giveaway, but to an international winner.

    Happy partying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun meeting an international blogger! My husband and I have often discussed the possibility of moving to Australia to teach :) Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ruby! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Yes, unfortunately not a whole lot of prizes for international bloggers, but that is ok. I have come across a lot of interesting blogs so that is pretty cool for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you, Ruby. Don't you love the chance to get to know people you'd never run into except online?
    Happy Partying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your corn fritter pictures above look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Ruby! It's so nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm really enjoying this party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog party has been so much fun!

    QLD is so beautiful! I was blessed enough to be able to travel through part of it when I was a child. I was disappointed not to see a kookaburra on every fence post though, LOL.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I also love scrapbooking! It's always nice to read about what other Christian women and moms are up to! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm.

    I always get worried when women younger than me (you are a class of 79, right?) have married children...and grandchildren!!

    I'm enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeanne,
    Notice that is tactfully phrased.
    My beautiful daughters and their partners have two gorgeous sons. Alas, neither is married :o(
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.