Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm thankful for...

This is a good time to look back over the last twelve months and "count my blessing". And there are many!

I'm thankful for:



My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ and for the upholding and guidance of His Holy Spirit.
Over 20 years of marriage,
The good health of my children,
The blessing of grandchildren.
The faithful preaching and teaching of a Godly and committed Pastor,
The love of parents and family,
The love, support and encouragement of Christian brethren.
Enabling and strength when my health has been poor.
Support in the stresses of teaching children with learning problems.
A roof over our heads and abundant food.



I continue to pray for...


Growth in grace and knowledge of my Lord and Saviour.
The salvation of my children.
My in-laws and grandchildren.
Unsaved relatives and friends.
Our Samuel in Ghana.
Patience and wisdom in dealing with "school"
and in my dealings with friends and relatives
especially those in need.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.