Saturday, January 31, 2009

Have you mopped out lately?

I am not the world's greatest house keeper. I hope I am a great HOME maker!
I love this little anecdote I read some years ago.

Woman 1 (The perfect house keeper) : My mum's kitchen floor is so clean you could eat a meal off it.

Woman 2 ( The homeschooling mother of many) : Yes, you could get a good meal off my floor too!!!



I am reminded that, where your treasure is there will your heart be also.

.

1 comment:

  1. Ruby,

    That is very funny!

    My floor gets swept often, but not mopped more than weekly (or even bi-weekly). But, the great thing about homeschooled kids, is that they are eager to help with chores!!! If I get a bucket of water out, you better believe that my 5yo Nelson is the first one to assist me! (And, he loves rinsing clean dishes to - something about boys and water!)

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.