Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boys Toys


Here is a fascinating arrangement of
"Green Army Men".
These were set up and photographed
by my son.
I thought the very real looking fox hole
was quite amazing.
Though we talk about the horrors of war
and some of the harsh realities, it seems to
me that boys just play these type of games
naturally. If they don't have toy guns or
soldiers they soon find a few good sticks or
even pegs to use!!

2 comments:

  1. Ruby,

    My son will make guns out of anything! He even eats his grilled cheese into the shape of a gun!

    I am SO excited to see that you have the blog up and running!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany,
    You have very much prompted me. And it VERY exciting to actually have some one comment!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.