Monday, October 18, 2010

7 Questions

Ganeida has tagged me in this little game of 7 Questions.

1.What is the one moment in your life you would love to live over again & why?

The birth of my second child (and the subsequent three!) SUPERLATIVE.


2. Which historical figure would you like to meet & what is the one thing you'd really like to ask them? [yes, I know I'm sorta cheating. lol]

Other than Jesus, perhaps his mother Mary. I think she might be the ultimate Titus 2 woman.

3. What is your Heart's Desire?

At last, an easy one. My hearts desire is to see all of my children walking with the Lord.


4. What is your most irrational fear ~ & are you game to share it here?

My fear of snakes is not irrational, it is genuine.


5.Cat person or Dog lover?

Like both. Probably dogs best.

6. If you could be a tree what would you be and why?

A palm tree, planted by the rivers of water, flourishing in old age.


7. When you meet Jesus what is the one thing you really, really want to say to Him?

 "My Lord and my God."


So friends :-) would you like to come and play? I am choosing some blogger friends who I haven't seen tagged in this game yet but join in if you are reading and want to play along, too.

1. Mum-me at My Aussie Half-Dozen
2. Heidi at Just the Words
3. Becky at Petticoat Junction
4. Stephanie at Stephanie's Pleasant Places
5. Rebecca at Goo and Titch
6. Ron at The Old Geezer Blog
7. NewKiddontheBlogg at Plant City Lady

Now, apparently I have to make up my own seven questions when I pass this game on. That means using my brain...it is late....can I do it?

1.  Where were you born?
2.  What is your favourite guilty treat food?
3.  Do you have a phobia?
4.  What is your earliest childhood memory?
5.  If you were PM or President for a day, what change would you make?
6.  You can have any pampering treatment at a classy salon. What do you choose?
7.  In retirement, where would you like to travel if money was no object?

16 comments:

  1. I liked your answers Ruby! And I also like the questions you asked...
    I think the birthing moments are such treasured memories... those very first minutes would be what I would love to capture all over again.

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers and I e-mailed you mine. By the way, one of my answers is that you would be at the salon with me.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like your questions too. Ganeida's are hard!

    Of course your fear of snakes is rational. Nice learning a bit more about you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby,

    It was fun to read your answers to these questions. I especially liked your answer for number two in regards to why you would want to meet Mary. Very insightful.

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I am so pleased you played! I had a pretty full~on weekend & have a busy week so it is lovely to just play. Jeanne, stop whinging! ☺ All those brains you have & you think my questions are hard! I don't for a minute believe it! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol,
    I would enjoy that pampering session very much! and your trip to Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't played a tag meme thingo for a while. But I think your questions are hard Ruby! I'll have to consider them for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these answers, Ruby! Mice freak me out, and I, too prefer dogs. :) To have all of my children walk with the Lord...yes, I pray for it often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruby! Thanks for including me in the tag.
    It's kind of late and I have a busy day tomorrow, but I copied the questions into a draft in blogger and will try to get to the them tomorrow. I enjoy seeing people answer questions like this. It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your answers. So praiseworthy and honest. I also love your new questions. Undoubtably some very good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your answers, and yes it would be amazing to meet Mary, but I think Ruth would alos be interesting. I'm with you on snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruby, I've enjoyed reading your answers here. I've answered your questions back over on my blog: http://gooandtitch.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-19-7-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. Where were you born?
    Los Angeles, Ca. USA

    2. What is your favourite guilty treat food?
    Donuts

    3. Do you have a phobia?
    To many to mention

    4. What is your earliest childhood memory?
    Discipline

    5. If you were PM or President for a day, what change would you make?
    Fire all the politicians

    6. You can have any pampering treatment at a classy salon. What do you choose?
    hair cut

    7. In retirement, where would you like to travel if money was no object?
    The USA

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing the game Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    I'm sorry, but I don't know if I'll get around to answering this on my blog so though I would just do it here:-)
    1. Where were you born? Washington DC
    2. What is your favourite guilty treat food? chocolate.
    3. Do you have a phobia? I'm nervous about driving, but I don't know that I would go so far as to call it a phobia.
    4. What is your earliest childhood memory? I don't know for sure, but one that stands out is when my brother was born on my 5th birthday.
    5. If you were PM or President for a day, what change would you make? stop abortion.
    6. You can have any pampering treatment at a classy salon. What do you choose? something with my hair, but don't know. Never been to a salon!
    7. In retirement, where would you like to travel if money was no object? Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing along Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.