Mumma's Place
Mmmmm, Jemimah's desperate for a puppy a bit like that one. Cute!
Both are very cute.
I'm guessing these were your pets from before you were married. The frames are interesting also. Not sure how they apply here.Warm fuzzies,Carol
Carol, Jeopardy and Couch are their names! The frames are because they are taken from a photo album.
aww, so sweet! xxx
I love them... the puppy is especially cute ;)
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Mmmmm, Jemimah's desperate for a puppy a bit like that one. Cute!
ReplyDeleteBoth are very cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing these were your pets from before you were married. The frames are interesting also. Not sure how they apply here.
ReplyDeleteWarm fuzzies,
Carol
Carol, Jeopardy and Couch are their names! The frames are because they are taken from a photo album.
ReplyDeleteaww, so sweet! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love them... the puppy is especially cute ;)
ReplyDelete