Hi friends who blog at Homeschoolblogger.com.
I tried to comment at a couple of my regular reading places yesterday and couldn't work out how to get into your sites. Also, it is weird but the two blogs I was trying to access, Blogamy Lake and Restore the Ancient Paths, both had the same background. I was logged into Wordpress, which they appear to be, but cannot see how to access Homeschool Blogger. If you are reading, can you help me out? Or perhaps you are not with them but know how to get on to those sites?

Hi,
ReplyDeleteHSB has just undergone a HUGE change in their system so each person will need to login to their account and adjust their settings for their blog.
I fiddled with mine a little last night... but still needs work
http://homeschoolblogger.com/homegrownkids
Just give it some time and I think it will work out.
Susan,
ReplyDeleteThanks very much for that info.
Can I log on if I am not a homeschool blogger? I used to able to comment on those blogs using the anonymous setting. Just can't figure how to get in as it says you have to log in? I will try to do it on yours first. Ta!
Thanks again Susan. I just made an account and I am able to comment on the other blogs. I should have fiddled a little more. The Wordpress background threw me a bit, too. I thought it strange that both those ladies had the same one, which happened to be the same as "keeping house" where I post from time to time! All sorted. Again thanks.
ReplyDeleteHmm, can't help, but just wanted you to know I dropped in to say Hi!
ReplyDeleteHi Jeanne!
ReplyDeleteI had popped off to bed and missed you. Sorry I have not posted anything of interest, but I appreciate your calling over. Off to read about your Tokyo jaunt! Miss you here! xo
Hi Ruby,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me a message on my blog. I tried to change the settings on Saturday to allow non-HSB members to comment. They are still trying to work out the kinks in the system though. I can't even view my daughter's HSB blog yet.
I need to do some catching up. When we have internet at the ministry center it will be so much easier to keep up with blog reading/writing.
Katherine