Ruby, I couldn't see the picture clearly (at this time of night lol), and boy, what a lovely view!! LOL I saw a very cute 'end' of the bargain, on a lead :D
Is it a beagle? I love doggies... and beagles are no exception ;)
Nah, not a chance! When I wallk around here with just my boys, they usually wait for dear ol' mum. On this particular walk there were 3 mums and 10 children. We walked from our friend's house to this walking track and then we ladies sat on a park bench for a natter while the kids headed up the hill a little way. Then we all walked the kilometer or so home.
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Looks like a lovely day for a walk - our weather is very cold - too cold for shorts:)
ReplyDeleteRuby, I couldn't see the picture clearly (at this time of night lol), and boy, what a lovely view!! LOL I saw a very cute 'end' of the bargain, on a lead :D
ReplyDeleteIs it a beagle? I love doggies... and beagles are no exception ;)
Yes, our friends have the cute beagle ~ and a number of rather cute boys too! Actually, my current screen saver is the front on version of this pic!
ReplyDeleteCan you keep up with their walks?
ReplyDeleteNah, not a chance!
ReplyDeleteWhen I wallk around here with just my boys, they usually wait for dear ol' mum. On this particular walk there were 3 mums and 10 children. We walked from our friend's house to this walking track and then we ladies sat on a park bench for a natter while the kids headed up the hill a little way. Then we all walked the kilometer or so home.