Ruby, who are these two? And what are there first names? I always enjoy hearing the names of people from yesteryear :) The man looks a little french to me but it may be the little cap that gives me that impression...
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Such serious faces. I wonder why they never used to smile for photos.
ReplyDeleteMy Scandinavian grandparents didn't smile either.
ReplyDeleteI guess having your picture taken was a much more rare and serious occasion in this era.
ReplyDeleteRuby, who are these two? And what are there first names? I always enjoy hearing the names of people from yesteryear :) The man looks a little french to me but it may be the little cap that gives me that impression...
ReplyDeleteThanks for asking, Amanda. I love my family history. Will post about this pair later in the week.!
ReplyDelete