Mumma's Place
Ummmmm? This is how my head feels some mornings, mind you - all a muddle...
Hope your appointment helps them schedule the surgery soon. Will be praying for the best results. Then when you see it won't look like that picture!
haha, I was thinking the same thing as Jeanne!! very interesting.
Very good :)
very interesting! he needs a shave LOL
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Ummmmm? This is how my head feels some mornings, mind you - all a muddle...
ReplyDeleteHope your appointment helps them schedule the surgery soon. Will be praying for the best results. Then when you see it won't look like that picture!
ReplyDeletehaha, I was thinking the same thing as Jeanne!! very interesting.
ReplyDeleteVery good :)
ReplyDeletevery interesting! he needs a shave LOL
ReplyDelete