Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Peaceful Day is One!



A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Jeanne at

A PEACEFUL DAY

Thank you Jeanne for all the great posts and articles which you have shared with us over the last year. As one who has never travelled I can experience some of the world's great destinations vicariously through your wonderful travel adventures.

I love all the home schooling information and especially Aussie books and poems which are a great love of mine also. I especially appreciate the blog world friendship of a fellow traveller on this pilgrimage to the Celestial City.

God bless you and your family, Jeanne and may "A Peaceful Day" continue long to the edification many.

Visit Jeanne at A Peaceful Day to be in the running for her book prizes, to mark this momentous occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ruby. As you know, your friendship means a lot to me. Thanks so much for your support.

    You know, I didn't think anybody would actually do this!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.