Friday, September 25, 2009

Chicken Casserole







I am sure you all have very tasty tried and true Chicken Casserole recipes. I have several. They rarely come out exactly the same :-)
This one has
*chicken drumsticks
*onion
*carrots
*tin of tomatoes
*2 tablespoons tomato paste

*gravy mix
* frozen peas and corn added shortly before serving.

We had this with potatoes in their jackets.



Now a confession. I actually made a dish this week which was a flop. {gasp} I don't know why I flunked. It was a simple casserole which I intended to take to friends. The gravy was like tasteless glue! Never mind. It happens I guess. No pics of that one :-(

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    This sounds delicious! I'm just waiting for the rooster so that it can go into the pot. :P
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.