
My apologies for all the mucking around with the blog colours! It all hinges on the photo at the top I'm afraid. I like this template but you have to use the title colour in the sidebar and it makes it hard to get a colour readable on the photo which can also be read on the dark side bar, hence the trials. Now, some of the writing on the blog will have to changed. Please bear with me.
Well I'm impressed you even know how to add in pictures at the top and muck around with colors! My blog is looking very sparse these days and I'll have to wait until computer genius son returns from college to help me figure out how to give it a little color. I think yours is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lynn,
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy learning how it all works, but I am very slow! I told my sisters that blogging is the new scrapbooking! They are all older than me and we all rely heavily on the children to help us out with the technology.