Thank you for your kind words. I needed to hear them. Even the teasing to go to bed. I don't use my time wisely, but sure enough as soon as I go to shower or go to climb into bed, baby wakes. It's easier sometimes to stay up until she does wake. But I am off to bed now. I hope you have a good rest of your day. :)
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Thank you for your kind words. I needed to hear them. Even the teasing to go to bed. I don't use my time wisely, but sure enough as soon as I go to shower or go to climb into bed, baby wakes. It's easier sometimes to stay up until she does wake. But I am off to bed now. I hope you have a good rest of your day. :)
ReplyDelete