Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Calling Evil Good

This is truly shocking and heart breaking. God have mercy on us.
As posted on Family Reformation today but widely commented on the web.
An excerpt from a "sermon" by Kathrine Ragsdale, http://familyreformation.wordpress.com/2009/04/02/abortion-a-blessing/

5 comments:

  1. Ruby,

    I read that too. It was horrifying.

    God bless you this Easter,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruby,

    It's hard to believe, isn't it, that someone could stand in a pulpit and preach such a vile untruth?

    The fact that it's a woman up there preaching is a whole other issue, but - how did it come to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby,
    To link to a specific article, you need to click on the title of the article. That will give it a new address - use that address to create your link. (It brings it up with comments visible right below too).
    ;)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my dear!
    I am still having problems - something about "intranet" settings keeps coming up.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bethany,
    Thanks again. I got a chance to look at it again tonight and I can do the link now but not over words, that's when I get the intranet message. I appreciate your directon there!
    Blessings!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.