Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FRAGILE....




Remember this post?

I got the repair bill today from the Insurer of the car I hit.

I needed more than a coffee.

I think  I will take a Panadol and have a good lie down.







Psalm 42
11Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.



9 comments:

  1. Oh. My. I feel for you. I really do. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I backed into the fence and a truck in our driveway we share with the next door neighbor. We fixed the covering on the tail light, but not the other dent.

    Do you have insurance in Australia to cover this? But when it is another car, here, our insurance would cover it. Our insurance also covered repairs and medical expenses from the uninsured impaired driver who hit us in Dec. of 2011. These things just happen.

    Sorry you have to go through this.

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! Won't your insurance cover it? Hope everything looks a bit better after a nice lie-down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is not good, no good at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, they say things look better in the morning. Maybe it won't be as depressing tomorrow. Or, would that be today for you?

    At any rate - hugging you from here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! I gues even with insurance ther is an excess ! So sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! I feel must calmer today.
    No, I was not insured at the time :o( (other than compulsory third party). We are now :-) If I had been I would not be so dismayed at the (seemingly) enormous repair bill for the (seemingly) small scratch. Hubby has organised a repayment plan. God is good to preserve us and much better medicine than Panadol. I did take a rather long lie down though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruby: I didn't forget the recipe. I just had trouble finding it again. This isn't the one we use but it sounds pretty similar.

    http://www.kidspot.com.au/best-recipes/Easy-recipes+15/Mince-stroganoff-recipe+3503.htm#

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks G. Adding paprika and sour cream to the shopping list. I will see how the family like it.

      Delete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.