Hi Jamie, Thanks for visiting and commenting here. Good pick up on the koala! See the little ears in the foreground? You guessed it, it's a kangaroo! Only in Australia. ♥
Thanks Amanda :-) This is not quite how I wanted it to look. In fact I liked the way it was and was trying to change one thing. I love the new Blogger in Draft but I fiddled and faddle too much with the Design things and saved it. Then I had to figure how to change the colours and before I knew it I looked quite different with no hope of getting back :-( So, I am glad it looks okay!
WE have a few parks around here with the Aussie animal theme so we take them for granted, too.
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Cute picture of your son and grandsons on an Aussie playground!
ReplyDeleteLife is a balancing act, isn't it! Your guys are learning that like we all are.
Man, I love those guys ♥♥♥
ReplyDeletePrecious. Isn't it fun having grandkids AND young kids of our own. I love your picture.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a playground with koalas, but then again, I'm not in Australia! ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting here. Good pick up on the koala! See the little ears in the foreground? You guessed it, it's a kangaroo! Only in Australia. ♥
I must be so conditioned to Australiana that I missed noticing the koala and kangaroo lol.
ReplyDeleteNice photo Ruby and I love the new look of your blog! :D
Thanks Amanda :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is not quite how I wanted it to look. In fact I liked the way it was and was trying to change one thing. I love the new Blogger in Draft but I fiddled and faddle too much with the Design things and saved it. Then I had to figure how to change the colours and before I knew it I looked quite different with no hope of getting back :-(
So, I am glad it looks okay!
WE have a few parks around here with the Aussie animal theme so we take them for granted, too.
Sweet.
ReplyDelete