Monday, August 8, 2011

What are littlies made of?

Our weeks are flying by and the little twins are seven and half weeks old already!
Our days are very much consumed with "getting school work done",
(It doesn't have to be fun it just has to be done?)
feeding babies and chasing toddlers, feeding teenagers and toddlers!

Sometimes ideas for posts flit through my head but I'm afraid they float straight out the other side!

Some pics of the littlies will have to suffice :-)


Sugar 'n' Spice!
Snips 'n' Snails



And puppy dogs' tails!

11 comments:

  1. How can they be getting big already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to get an update! Little bubbies grow too quickly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite amazing!
    The twins are reaching, smiling and looking all about. They are every bit as fascinating to watch as my own children.
    Ruby
    It seems I can't even post under my name on my own blog at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the babies are quite amazing. (to me, even the toddlers are babies, heck, even my teens are my babies!!!) Yes Ruby, they are mainly US history. Very good, but still only US.

    Have a great week,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious that you can be with four grandkids and two boys. Hope you continue to gain strength.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like one busy lady! The twins are simply adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby it's a joy to think of you with your grandkids. This is what we prayed for when you were in the hospital; our God is good. May you find strength, and joy, for each of your days. Love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!! Grandkids! What a blessing! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful they are - all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you! ☺ They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ruby, hope you're feeling stronger each day. Your grandbabies are gorgeous! As for school work...not much of that happening around here lately as we are all recovering from the flu. And yes, I agree, it doesn't always have to be fun either. xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.