Does this cartoon have anything to do with the BABYSTROLOGY.COM wiget at the right? Or is it about the four little ones at the house? Love your sense of humor.
To tell the truth it just tickled my funny bone when I saw it! I remember oh, so well those frantic and bone weary days. I imagine I looked quite like the poor frazzled mother in the cartoon (but rounder :-) Ruby
Hey, did you ask permission to use my likeness? :) Totally how I feel most days. If I didn't have the Lord's help, strength, grace and mercy, I could never make it through parenting! Thanks for the encouraging comment on my blog. I've missed you! We've both been so busy with kids, grandkids and other people, we've both been offline more. Thinkin' about you, sister!
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Bahahahahahhaha!
ReplyDeleteI think I have that too, not trying to self diagnose or anything, just looks very similar! hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteI love it. Reminds me of me everyday!!
ReplyDeleteThis is great!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! xx
ReplyDeletehaha love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I'm sending it to my mom :-)
ReplyDeleteDoes this cartoon have anything to do with the BABYSTROLOGY.COM wiget at the right? Or is it about the four little ones at the house? Love your sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteTo tell the truth it just tickled my funny bone when I saw it! I remember oh, so well those frantic and bone weary days. I imagine I looked quite like the poor frazzled mother in the cartoon (but rounder :-)
ReplyDeleteRuby
Hey, did you ask permission to use my likeness? :) Totally how I feel most days. If I didn't have the Lord's help, strength, grace and mercy, I could never make it through parenting! Thanks for the encouraging comment on my blog. I've missed you! We've both been so busy with kids, grandkids and other people, we've both been offline more. Thinkin' about you, sister!
ReplyDeletemommamindy.blogspot.com
I definitely have that today.
ReplyDelete