I am a member of Toastmasters where we practice giving and critiquing speeches. There is a part of the meeting called "Table Topics" where you are asked to think on your feet. Sometimes people say, "Thank you, Mr. Table Topic Master, but I wish to talk about something else." I wish to write about something else on Wordless Wednesday--the movie "Letters to God". It is just out here and my husband and I just saw it today, Tuesday, April 13th. Rarely do you get such an uplifting Christian film in a movie theater and I understand it is based on real events. Now I don't want to give the whole plot, because you will have to go see it for yourself--good family movie.
Oh but he looks so innocent. I think he needs a break!! What an absolute doll. I so miss having little boys. At times I completely feel like the orphan lady in the show Annie. Little girls, little girls, everywhere I look....
He is very cute! (Little girls are cute too!) He is all boy. He is very mischievious. But hey, boys are so much more fun that way. I'm his very biased Grandmother and I do cut him a break....but Mummy has to keep on her toes. We were at a basketball game here. My daughter looked across and to her embarrassment her little man seemed to be poking a man on the bottom! She dived over to get him, but the man took it very well. Littlie had been pressing the numbers on his mobile phone in his back pocket!
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
He's too cute. I love the look on his face.
ReplyDeleteForbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest...Probably applies to Coke as well?
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet, Ruby...you certainly have cuteness genes running in your family.
I am a member of Toastmasters where we practice giving and critiquing speeches. There is a part of the meeting called "Table Topics" where you are asked to think on your feet. Sometimes people say, "Thank you, Mr. Table Topic Master, but I wish to talk about something else." I wish to write about something else on Wordless Wednesday--the movie "Letters to God". It is just out here and my husband and I just saw it today, Tuesday, April 13th. Rarely do you get such an uplifting Christian film in a movie theater and I understand it is based on real events. Now I don't want to give the whole plot, because you will have to go see it for yourself--good family movie.
ReplyDeleteOh but he looks so innocent. I think he needs a break!! What an absolute doll. I so miss having little boys. At times I completely feel like the orphan lady in the show Annie. Little girls, little girls, everywhere I look....
ReplyDeleteHi Ruby,
ReplyDeleteOh, isn't he so cute? He's a real little boy!
Have a wonderful week,
Blessings, Jillian ♥
He is very cute! (Little girls are cute too!) He is all boy. He is very mischievious. But hey, boys are so much more fun that way. I'm his very biased Grandmother and I do cut him a break....but Mummy has to keep on her toes.
ReplyDeleteWe were at a basketball game here. My daughter looked across and to her embarrassment her little man seemed to be poking a man on the bottom!
She dived over to get him, but the man took it very well. Littlie had been pressing the numbers on his mobile phone in his back pocket!
What a sweet angelic face. And I bet, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth either ;)
ReplyDelete