Mumma's Place
I love OUR sunburnt country...
Just spectacular! xxx
Great photo.
Actually Ruby, that cottage was our house when we lived on the island! It was called a cottage by the owner so we continued to call it that.
I'm speechless too, but I can say have a wonderful day and rest of the week, Ruby.
Hi Ruby,What a spectacular photo - there are definitely no words needed with that one! :)Have a wonderful week,Love and blessings, Jillian ♥
Thank you Lord for our beautiful country!
HOME.....There's no place like it♥
The wild and open spaces - isn't it wonderful:)JO
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
I love OUR sunburnt country...
ReplyDeleteJust spectacular! xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat photo.
ReplyDeleteActually Ruby, that cottage was our house when we lived on the island! It was called a cottage by the owner so we continued to call it that.
ReplyDeleteI'm speechless too, but I can say have a wonderful day and rest of the week, Ruby.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruby,
ReplyDeleteWhat a spectacular photo - there are definitely no words needed with that one! :)
Have a wonderful week,
Love and blessings, Jillian ♥
Thank you Lord for our beautiful country!
ReplyDeleteHOME.....There's no place like it♥
ReplyDeleteThe wild and open spaces - isn't it wonderful:)
ReplyDeleteJO