Hey, we have a couple pairs of boots laying around our house that look just like those. I'm not sure my boys know where their room is because they always end up in my living room everyday!!
However do you come up with these ideas? Forces us to try to be creative in our response now. Why the sandals? Boots will step all over toes in sandals.
Yes Jeanne, the clodhoppers are very becoming on me!
Carol, Don't take me too seriously. These boots represent our four little lives. Hubby works on cars, the boys love BASKETBALL, and I flop around in mine, when I am not barefooted.
Like Tricia they all end up around the house but hey, some of my friends with big families have centipede size collections at their back door!
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Hey, we have a couple pairs of boots laying around our house that look just like those. I'm not sure my boys know where their room is because they always end up in my living room everyday!!
ReplyDeleteHowever do you come up with these ideas? Forces us to try to be creative in our response now. Why the sandals? Boots will step all over toes in sandals.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruby,
ReplyDeleteAs long as they don't walk all over you. :)
Have a wonderful and blessed week,
Love, Jillian ♥
top to bottom: Yours; your boys'; your hubby's? I'd love to see you in the clodhoppers and him in the thongs anyhow! Chuckle...
ReplyDeleteYes Jeanne, the clodhoppers are very becoming on me!
ReplyDeleteCarol,
Don't take me too seriously. These boots represent our four little lives.
Hubby works on cars, the boys love BASKETBALL, and I flop around in mine, when I am not barefooted.
Like Tricia they all end up around the house but hey, some of my friends with big families have centipede size collections at their back door!
I knew it! But what do the feminine thongs do for hubby's mechanic sized feet?
ReplyDeletePS Like the pot in the bottom pic!
LOL..He's a rubber thongs Aussie guy.
ReplyDelete