Monday, September 10, 2012

It's fun galore being four!


My eldest grandchild is four today!
He asked for a volcano cake!
Mum and Aunty did a great job of it.



There she blows!



The baby of the bunch and the little girl twin.
This inside play ground is a great place for littlies to play.


Let me outa here!

We declared a half day of school and headed to a joint called "The Crazy Joker"  to celebrate GS1's fourth birthday.
It is a fabulous indoor playground and a good place to keep an eye on small, mobile people.  That takes some doing at parks etc when we have all six grandchildren in tow.  My big boys are very co-operative even though they are too old for this equipment.

I can hardly believe the way the last four years have flown.

Have a great week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. I would think that not many four year olds know what a volcano is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is mad about them. Always wants me to put volcano images up on the computer to look at. I think he is fascinated with fire as many young boys are. GS2 is also into them ~ he'll be four in five weeks time. Volcanoes however, come second in line to DINOSAURS!

      Delete
  2. I just saw this on FB - your daughters are amazing cake makers .... but then they've got some amazing motivation in your gorgeous grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Happy birthday to the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting day! Looks like everyone is happy, happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed the new header. I love it. You are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy b/d to your eldest grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, it will be nice to be pregnant during the cooler months here. I've had a couple of Summer pregnancies & the heat just adds to the discomfort.
    I will try and have more regular posts! I like the photo at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.