Haha, I saw this on another blog. I really wanted to put tape on that woman's mouth to shut her up already. Whew, glad I've never met anyone like that in real life!!
I got tired just listening to all the things we have our homeschooling kids do. Whew! We are busy, aren't we? Maybe we should be worrying about TOO MUCH socialization?!?! :)
When my kids were in public high school for a little while, they said they were more lonely, because there was no time in class or between classes to talk. Only if they were in activities did they have opportunity to work on relationships.
My only quibble with this is that she didn't even once say, "What about the prom?" Right after socialization that is THE #1 question we get asked. It drives me nuts. Even after spending the greater part of her lunch hour talking about our kids and her questioning the quality of the public school education her two children were getting, my cousin's concern about my children's educational expierence was socialization and the prom. Really? Of all things to be worried about with regard to school, she's worried about the prom??? Go figure!
Boy, that's a good testimony for homeschool moms. I do know how to spell experience - I just apparently can't translate it to my fingers rapidly enough. Sorry! :D
There are such negative socialization experiences in public school--bullying to name one. Then the curriculum has to correct those errors in an unbiblical manner.
Oh my! I see that this little video is making its way around the Blogsphere.
I saw this about a month ago, and like you said, that robot bear lady was very annoying! I like the ending though, when the calm rational robot man is about to "loose it," because the lady doesn't "get it." Ha! :) Very entertaining, indeed! :)
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Haha, I saw this on another blog. I really wanted to put tape on that woman's mouth to shut her up already. Whew, glad I've never met anyone like that in real life!!
ReplyDeleteI got tired just listening to all the things we have our homeschooling kids do. Whew! We are busy, aren't we? Maybe we should be worrying about TOO MUCH socialization?!?! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen my kids were in public high school for a little while, they said they were more lonely, because there was no time in class or between classes to talk. Only if they were in activities did they have opportunity to work on relationships.
I think I've met this woman!! Loved it! My 13 year old thought it was hilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteMy only quibble with this is that she didn't even once say, "What about the prom?" Right after socialization that is THE #1 question we get asked. It drives me nuts. Even after spending the greater part of her lunch hour talking about our kids and her questioning the quality of the public school education her two children were getting, my cousin's concern about my children's educational expierence was socialization and the prom. Really? Of all things to be worried about with regard to school, she's worried about the prom??? Go figure!
ReplyDeleteBoy, that's a good testimony for homeschool moms. I do know how to spell experience - I just apparently can't translate it to my fingers rapidly enough. Sorry! :D
ReplyDeleteThere are such negative socialization experiences in public school--bullying to name one. Then the curriculum has to correct those errors in an unbiblical manner.
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is PRICELESS!
Julie
I espeically loved the ending of this clip! Danger of hellfire? ;)
ReplyDeleteBecky,
ReplyDeleteYes, we all know that the "Prom" is the pinnacle of academic achievemnt and the social calenda, right!
Absolutely!
ReplyDeleteInteresting, but that was pain annoying after a while. Raises some very good points.
ReplyDeleteRuby,
ReplyDeleteOh my! I see that this little video is making its way around the Blogsphere.
I saw this about a month ago, and like you said, that robot bear lady was very annoying! I like the ending though, when the calm rational robot man is about to "loose it," because the lady doesn't "get it." Ha! :) Very entertaining, indeed! :)
Blessings,
-Lady Rose
I love this! Thanks;)
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDelete