Thursday, October 6, 2011

Overjoyed!







I am over the moon with joy!


Well, it is nowhere near as exciting as the arrival
of our new grandson!
He is gorgeous isn't he?
And so is my beautiful girl!




It is not as enjoyable as watching "the twins" grow! 
But hey, it gave me a buzz.
It seems I am once again able to comment using my Blogger
profile!
After successfully commenting using the name/ url option for some weeks, I then lost that as well and was feeling a little frustrated by the whole thing.  I couldn't even comment on my own blog when I was signed in :-(
I'm happy to be back!
To all the friends who I have not been able to comment, I hope to get there soon.

It doesn't take much to make me happy! 

13 comments:

  1. So what did you do? Maybe it will work for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanne, I'm not sure. I did look at the cookie setting because it kept telling me that I didn't have form restoration ability. After changing that to no avail I put it back on medium and now seem to be okay. I don't know whether that has opened up any other possible problems but so far, so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! It's always nice when things work the way they are supposed to, and I do think computers - which were supposed to make our lives easier - have just made life more complicated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Ruby, your grandchildren and daughter are just adorable...such a blessing! YAY for you to be able to comment, it is so annoying! Since switching to a MAC I have no more problems! xxx
    p.s thank you so much for your latest comment on my post, it meant so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kids and lovely mama:)

    I had some trouble with commenting when I upgraded my firefox. I had to do some cookie setting stuff and it's fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another dear boy to love. Congrats to you Ruby. Have fun with that bundle. (I know you will)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, what beautiful babies. Your daughter is lovely too.

    I know - it does make you happy when the blogger is working properly. I've had mine mess up quite a few times too, and it gets very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very exciting news. All the grandchildren will keep you busy.

    Have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter and grandchildren are just beautiful :-).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you pass the test, Jeanne? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It must be so nice being a grandparent! Congratulations again! arggh blogger, I've had numerous problems over the last few months too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful grandchildren!! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    Hugs!
    Amy
    Moms4Psalms

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.