Monday, September 12, 2011

When I was Three

After showers on Friday, Saturday dawned cool and fresh and sunny.
The perfect day for a birthday celebration in the park. 


GS 1 tries to blow out his 3 candle (a sparkler!).

A cool scooter for a very happy boy


This three year old loves snakes! Sssssss....

Two little boys ♥

Cousin rather liked the birthday boy's helmet.


The dynamic duo are 12 weeks old!
♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics of your grandkiddies - very cute little twins! You must be so proud. Hope everything is traveling in the right direction with your health and other family matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't your heart just sing to see those little grandbabies!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious babies Ruby. You are truly blessed. Hope and pray you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I hope that your grandson had a great birthday. Also the dynamic duo are too cute for words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. We sang happy birthday to a four-year-old after church yesterday. He was so delighted.

    When we get older, we don't care for birthdays so much.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.