Thursday, September 29, 2011

Allow me to introduce

           the newest addition to our family!!

My younger daughter's little son
at 8 hours of age.

After a copy book labour ie. pains begin around 10pm , waters break, get the baby sitter
(my older son), head to the hospital.
This beautiful little boy was delivered at 2.56am this morning without complication.
They are at home now and both Mum and Bub are great!

God has graciously blessed us with six grand children.
I marvel that they are all so beautifully formed, healthy and loved.
Thank you Lord for this precious child.
Whatever hardship befall us they are more than compensated by the
good gifts bestowed on us.



My first cuddle ♥

"Thou shalt see they children's children"

13 comments:

  1. Awwww. Children are a blessing from the Lord. Congratulations again. You are both absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious Ruby. My, the Lord has blessed your family with many sons hasn't He? I've been thinking about when this little one was going to arrive. Congratulations to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I'm so glad everything went well and mom and baby are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am SO looking forward to grandchildren! What a cutie pie~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Enjoy all your beautiful grandbabies. You're lucky to have them all close by. Thank God for an uncomplicated labour and delivery too - it never sounds 'exciting' (as all those other dramatic birth stories you hear) but I always much preferred it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! The picture of you and your new grandson looks very precious, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a blessing to have six grandchildren and for your sons to be uncles again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Nanna Ruby! Aren't little ones so delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise the LORD for another healthy grandchild! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful. His truth endures to all generations. I love the picture of you holding your newest blessing from the Lord, especially after the recent trials.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Mrs Glenys Hicks!
    I notice your blog has been deleted and your profile. If you get this in email, I am just checking that you are okay :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.