Between our busy days, my lack of energy and the inavailability of the computer at moments when I might have got to it, I have not posted any before.
New look for Blogger too. Do all you Blogger uses like it? I had a few issues with finding things eg old posts but now that I have that sorted I think I will be okay. It is very bright on the white background for me as far as reading.
.
God provided us with an eight seater in an amazing way!
Two little peas in a cot.
My sweet, one and only grand daughter♥
Sweet fourth grandson ♥
The usurped baby poses for Mumma.
Love those kids in their flannie jammies!
Health wise I am improving very slowly.
Most of my problems bring with them tiredness so
most of the time I feel absolutely whacked.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post.
I appreciate your continued prayers.
Have a good weekend everyone!
awww, what beautiful children! How awesome to get that car. God is with you! xxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful bubbas!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say about blogger, either. But about the twins and the eight passenger seater, this is great. Praying for your strength.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carol
Oh my what beautiful babies. You are truly blessed. In many ways. Enjoy those little beebies!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new grand-babies!
ReplyDeleteLovely to have you post again.
How beautiful. All of them!!
ReplyDeleteOh what a wonderful thing to see in my reader :-). I'm so glad to see your grandbabies, and praise God for His provision for your transportation of all these precious little treasures. I am praying for your energy and strength.
ReplyDeleteRuby, so thankful for your blessings. The babies are beautiful. I praise and thank the Lord for their arrival and their heath. Also thankful to hear you are improving. Be patient with yourself. A wiser, older woman advised me to PACE not PUSH. It is good advice for ambitious women who find it hard to have ambitions that are hindered with limitations.
ReplyDeletemommamindy.blogspot.com