Announcing the arrival early this morning of my new grandbabies!
Twin No 1, a little boy weighing 2.29kg followed closely by his sister at 2.62 kg.
My daughter had a reasonably short labour and managed the double birth beautifully without need of stitching. though some help required to get the first little guy out.
Thank you to all have prayed.
I praise God for a safe delivery at 35+ weeks.
I have ended up in Brisbane in hospital for the last two weeks so, almost unbelievably have missed the momentous event :-( But God's timing is perfect and I look forward to being reunited with them all in a few days. I PROMISE to get some pictures of the real babies when I get home.
Oh yay Ruby. I'm so excited for your family. Congratulations. Hope you get to be with them soon. So glad all went well.
ReplyDeleteRuby I was just praising God for your grandchildren (and praying for you) when I got a call from my little sis. A birthmother with whom they met this morning has chosen them as the parents for her 2 wk old baby. This is a good day :-) (understatement of my life!)
ReplyDeleteYour being in the hospital weighs much on my heart. Yet I know that this trial of your faith, and the patience it is perfecting in you, is incredibly precious in God's sight. May you have the comfort of that. I pray He will work for you.
And I pray you will have joy today in His gift of these grandbabies.
Congrats! How wonderful:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How wonderful for your family. And just think - you'll have yet another in a few months. How exciting.
ReplyDeleteRuby: 35 weeks is great for twins! Very few go to 40 so she's done a great job to carry them so far. And wonderful to be blessed with one of each. ☺ What an event to look forward to arriving home to! Thoughts, prayers, blessings your way ~ for all of you. ♥
ReplyDeleteSo happy for these bundles of joy. Praying for your recovery. Miss you in the blogging and Facebook world.
ReplyDeleteRuby that is wonderful news. Praise God.
ReplyDeleteYour recovery is in my thoughts and prayers. xo
Wonderful news about the twin grandbabies .... hope you're able to be home soon. I'm sending you an email.
ReplyDeletePraying that you are doing ok . . . in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news of the babies:) Must have brought a huge smile to your face.
Congratulations! Yes, God's timing is perfect.
ReplyDeleteJ
Whoohoo, praise God. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI'm still praying for you... :)
Congratulations on the grandbabies!!!! Hope you will be feeling much better soon! Have missed your regular blogging and wonder often how things are going up your way! :-)
ReplyDeleteHooray! Wonderful news, am so excited for you. Also hoping you have a speedy recovery and can get back home soon. I am slowly getting back into blogging again after a long break too! So nice to visit here and catch up!
ReplyDeleteMel x
Thanks everyone. My daughter went home on day three and here we are the babies are day six and I am still not home :-( I am hopeful I will be home before the little ones still. They are progressing well but being premmie need a little time in the NICU. Little boy is slow to feed but everything else all clear. Little girl more robust and feeding from mum.
ReplyDeletewhat a lesson this has been for me in "Godliness with contentment". I cannot express how disappointed I am not to be home with them all now.
Appreciate prayers for all of my family, the bubs, my daughters and my own recovery. Now looks as though I might get home Thursday or Friday.
Ruby,
ReplyDeleteSorry you've been unwell, but huge congratulations on the babies! Hurray and well done to your daughter. 35 weeks is good for twins, and a good weight as well.
And on my birthday :D
Julie
Hey Ruby,
ReplyDeleteI praise our faithful God with thanksgiving for his providential detection and healing of your earthly heart trouble. He is always faithful to his faithful!
Congratulations on your grand-twins! They will surely deliver a merry heart and its good medicine. My daughter's baby girl is due probably mid-August -- she just sent a 30-week belly shot.
God keep you in good cheer and in good health.
Lauren
Hooray, for you, Ruby, but yet I understand the sadness at not being there.
ReplyDeleteGod willing you will be home soon enough, with lots of time to make up for!
xx