Ah, the many aspects to loosing internet access!
Blogging has been been few and far between for me this year.
But loosing our internet all together has revealed some heart attitudes!
THE BAD side being, we are all unimformed! My boys almost missed a very special mates birthday without Facebook to remind them. I am out of touch with my Bloggy friends :-( Don't give up on me girls.
Mum-me, if you are reading, I am very sorry we have not met up today. I only have email for you and have had no way to contact you before my eye appointment. (This is being posted as I fill in time here before boarding the plane home. Maybe next visit.)
THE UGLY side, I suppose, is the bad attitudes we have unearthed. Will we be less selfish and more inclined to prefer one another when our connection is restored and we remember this time with out? Perhaps.
Do not mistake the absence of post here as me disappearing from the Aussie Home School Bloggers or this Cyber world in general. You would not believe how busy life has been at our place!! Today I am in Brisbane having my recent cataract operation checked. I am pleased to say all has gone brilliantly well. Unfortunately, I have a few other health issues to deal with which has manifested in some severe head aches. My little family are thriving. My expectant daughters are blooming. My own sons are growing, progressing, ( supervising teacher visiting them tomorrow) and near eating us out of house and home! My grandsons are such a pleasure to enjoy as they grow and progress both in knowledge and stature as well as in vocabulary.
I wish I had some words of depth and wisdom to share, but alas, time and energy are in short supply.
God is indeed our refuge and our strength.
Until I am reconnected and able to respond at your place, good bye. Signing off from Brisbane Airport!
You posted! Hahaa, love it! Don't you marvel at how you can write a blog post at the airport? Isn't that just amazing??!! Oh I'm aware that there are negatives to being able to be connected but I still think it is amazing.
ReplyDeleteLovely t hear from you and the happenings at your home. I know what you mean... our house is being devoured by my young men too :) Between them, the girls, hubby and my health- I hardly have time to blog! Blogging is more indepth- whereas facebook is more of a sound byte. Know what I mean?
So glad to hear that your recent operation went well and was a success! Although not so happy to hear of your headaches. I'll keep you in my prayers.
p.s. I like the new template look- easy on the eyes :)
Ruby you are awesome. I've missed you and think of you often. I pray you enjoy each moment with your family and I pray your health will be restored. Can't wait to hear on those babies.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tricia
I have wondered a few times lately if you had poor internet connection, or if you were just taking a blogging break. While I am disappointed not to be able to meet this time, I'm sure there will be another time - which I look forward to! Hope you can get your other health issues sorted out quickly. Headaches are no fun at all.
ReplyDelete♥Hugs♥ I am having to share net time with hubby's growing business. We will not discuss my heart issues. Not pretty. lol Just about the only thing that was *mine* ~ & now I have to share, Waaaa....Still learning to juggle wisely because my bloggy friends are important in my life.
ReplyDeleteLife is full, Ruby! How wonderful, and thanks be to God!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you Ruby. Glad all is going well, missed you:).
ReplyDeleteAirports have their positives, that's for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteI can relate to the good, the bad and the ugly of internet connection (or lack of it!), renovations have a way of interrupting all sorts of things in life, as we are experiencing.
Glad to hear things are going well with your ops, and hope your other health issues can be cleared up as well. :)
All the best xo