Monday, January 24, 2011

Make a Joyful Noise!

For those who love the Psalms of David here is a youtube link to the metrical psalms sung a capella.  If you are not familiar with Psalm singing in worship I hope you will check it out and hear some of these beautiful renditions.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful to post a Psalm in the midst of all you are going through now.
    Love and prayers,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby,

    Hey Lady!

    I have given you the Sunshine Award. To receive your reward, please visit the link to my blog at:

    http://aqueeninhercastle.blogspot.com/2011/01/who-needs-some-sunshine.html.

    Have a blessed day! :)

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiflu singing with beautiful photos, lovely post.
    Thanks for your visit and encouraging comment.
    Blessings, Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.