Looking forward to some summer weather down here in Vic Ruby! Our Currawongs have just left our township and they will be back next winter...we love them here! xxx
Do y'all get tired of pics of my grandies? I never do! It was actually a gorgeous 28C yesterday when we all headed to the local Rock Pool. that was my whole crew plus a few other relies. I love these days! All the big kids revelled in being able to get back in the water after winter and in the slides and jumping pillows etc which are all there. The little guys loved the water too and the picnic area is closed off with a nice park so great for mums to relax and littlies to play when swimming becomes too much. The older mums ♥☺♥ can chat, drink coffee, snack and enjoy! My idea of a great day out. The humidity was building up by the time we headed home and we had a terrific down pour soon after.
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
Perfect pictures of summer Ruby, I think summer is sneaking in early!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful day. xxx
All our birds go south to you for your spring during our fall. Be sure you return them during our spring in 2011.
ReplyDeleteAlready hot, wet & muggy here. *sigh* I actually don't like summer. It should be spring or autumn all year round. lol
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to some summer weather down here in Vic Ruby! Our Currawongs have just left our township and they will be back next winter...we love them here! xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Ruby! Children love the water don't they?! Especially with all those colourful balls to play with...
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely pictures. Can't wait to weather that was warmer enough for swimming.
ReplyDeleteDo y'all get tired of pics of my grandies?
ReplyDeleteI never do! It was actually a gorgeous 28C yesterday when we all headed to the local Rock Pool. that was my whole crew plus a few other relies. I love these days! All the big kids revelled in being able to get back in the water after winter and in the slides and jumping pillows etc which are all there. The little guys loved the water too and the picnic area is closed off with a nice park so great for mums to relax and littlies to play when swimming becomes too much. The older mums ♥☺♥ can chat, drink coffee, snack and enjoy! My idea of a great day out.
The humidity was building up by the time we headed home and we had a terrific down pour soon after.
Never Ruby lol... when it is my turn, I am sure I will post heaps of them too! It's a Grandma's privilege ;)
ReplyDeleteI think they keep getting cuter :-)
ReplyDelete