Do you ever say or blog something really goofy?
Could it only be me?
![]() |
| Ruby meets Jeanne |
I'm just a quiet country girl, minding my own business and trying to act intelligent.
I don't think it is working??!!
Most of you will find this post mysterious ~ but some will get it!
Have a wonderful trip my (synonyms for intelligent) very smart , able, acute, alert, alive, all there, apt, astute, brainy, bright, brilliant, calculating, capable, clever, comprehending, creative, deep*, discerning, enlightened, exceptional, highbrow, imaginative, ingenious, instructed, inventive, keen, knowing, knowledgeable, original, penetrating, perceptive, perspicacious, profound, quick, quick-witted, rational, ready, reasonable, resourceful, responsible, sage, sharp, smart, thinking, together*, understanding, well-informed, whiz*, wise, witty friend!

Ruby: Don't sell yourself short. As a Quaker said to me recently, " It is a sin to bear false witness against oneself." ☺ ♥
ReplyDeleteoooh! Does she have a stop near you? Do you get to meet in person? So many questions...
ReplyDeleteHugs, Ganeida!
ReplyDeleteYour friend is correct of course! I am actually "taking the mickey" a little bit. It that self- depreciating larrikin thing I spoke of last week! But honestly, was there ever a girl like me for saying and doing the corniest things?
Hi Jeana Marie,
ReplyDeleteI am going to meet "You Know Who" later in the year when the boys and I go to Melbourne. ...not just now though. Have to run it by the boss but I believe we will be worshipping at Geelong RPC. Might even get to meet you?
Are you having a go at me, Mouseling?
ReplyDeleteUmmm.....well....more having a go at ME and my own stupidity and extolling your brilliant self!
ReplyDeleteI have studied the map today and promise to try to do better next time :-)
Actually, I really wanted to use the Town and Country Mouse pic and had to find something to say about it :-) Having a bit of a silly day!
Now, off you go and pack and have a wonderful time....where ever it is you are going...somewhere out there...
Yes, Yes! Would love to have a cuppa with the both of you if possible!
ReplyDeleteYou can have a cuppa with me this weekend, Jeana :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds nice :-)
ReplyDeleteYou can work it out with Jeanne then. I would love to meet you though.
I use to be a country mouse, now I am a city mouse. I like fun blogs
ReplyDeleteLove the mouse picture Ruby! Your awesome and I love your blog! xxx
ReplyDeleteRuby, have you been drinking red cordial? lol... you've gone and put Jeanne up on a really high pedestal there! I hope she doesn't fall off!! :P
ReplyDeleteI can see you're excited with the upcoming trip... it sounds like it will be a wonderful time. :-D
80% of my blog is goofy :-)
ReplyDeleteAh red cordial...that must be it.
ReplyDeleteDoes it make one ditzy and forgetful?
LOL... it does ALL sorts of things :P I enjoy seeing you so happy and excited about things. I think I need a cup of that cordial too ;)
ReplyDeleteRuby,
ReplyDeleteThis is off topic, but I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog the other day as well as leaving a comment. I hope you will vist me again soon. I'm sorry it took me awhile to thank you for your kindness.
Blessings to you. :)
-Lady Rose
Is falling off a pedestal covered by insurance?
ReplyDeleteBetter check your policy!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Jeanne, that's cute ;) maybe worker's comp?
ReplyDelete