Monday, September 30, 2013

September!



A month to remember!



My eldest grandson turned 5!




My darling mother turned 84!
Here are my three sisters, their husbands, two of my brothers
 and me with Mum.


My youngest grandson turned 2!
He is very cute and sweet ♥



Mush! Mush!
Harnessing the dog power to save the legs!


Trick rider


These holidays from formal school have been a wonderful opportunity to take a breathe in our very hectic life.  I have got a lot done at home and been able to spend time with the family.
My youngest son's life is still turbulent and we are dubious to send him back to school
although he is determined to go.
My older son had a great break away with his Gold Coast friends.
Another week of holidays
Will it be enough!


11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom. And those grandbabies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. I continue in prayer for that younger son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby,

    I have just been thinking about you this week ~ wondering what you are up to. We have been enjoying the holidays too. We always love the return of the warmer weather. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the break from school is refreshing. Your grands are so cute! I'm envious of your warmer weather as we move into our cold, wet seasons.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a happy, busy month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures and lovely that you all can be together like that. I don't think 2 weeks is enough sometimes, so I've taken 3. I've only done that once!!! We continue to pray for your son and never stop believing for a break through. God is with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone for commenting! I thought by now I had been forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun to catch up with you again. My life has been crazy and am just getting back into blogging and blog reading....hopefully will stay on schedule. We just celebrated my oldest granddaugther's 6th birthday and my youngest child's 11th birthday. Think of you often, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you showing off - a pool in September! LOL Happy Birthdays all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to have some compensation for the awful heat we endure for 10 months of the year! It was a stinking hot couple of weeks here building up to rain. Finally a storm on Thursday night has given a couple of days relief.

      Delete
  10. oh I'm so late to this, not been keeping up much in blog land. love the picture with the dogs! will pray for your son. xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.