Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Day to Honour Mothers


To all the mothers out there.
Mothers of children
and those who mother and share
their love and compassion
with others
in many different ways.
Often unrecognised.

xoxoxoxoxoxo


The single, unflattering photo from our Mothers' Day lunch.
My mother and I with my daughter and her daughter.

Love you Mum xo

10 comments:

  1. It is so lovely to celebrate. Wish I still had my mother. I did get to meet my husband's mother, but she passed away in the first year of our marriage.

    Hugs and prayers,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful photo, Ruby. Thank you for all the gentle love you have shown to me. I pray God will bless you in hearing your prayers and returning all the investment you have made in your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fitting that my dear friends Carol and Heidi have commented here as you were among the wonderful "mother-hearted" women I was thinking of when I wrote the above post. Your love and caring toward others, is a wonderful testimony to our Lord's gracious work in your lives. I have grown to love you both and appreciate very much your encouragement and prayers :-) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Ruby. You have been on my mind and in my prayers lately.

      Delete
  3. Awww - what a sweet shot. So many generations together. That's just wonderful. And for the record, I love the banner shot at the top. That's just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I forgot!
    Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special photo. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo! Happy Mothers day to you to! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :)))

    Happy Mothers Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day. You are blessed to have your mother near!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.